Dark Gaming
Dark Gaming
Dark Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

game codes/!pHo/\/3 StUff

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what u gotta be able to do =)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fakest.FalLeN

Fakest.FalLeN

what u gotta be able to do =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: what u gotta be able to do =)   what u gotta be able to do =) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 12:44 pm

ill post some kick a codes
Back to top Go down
omega
Admin
omega

PostSubject: k   what u gotta be able to do =) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 5:43 pm

k just eather pm me or post 5 codes u made/poted and ill give u vip but if i give u vip u have to post 5 vip codes
Back to top Go down
http://thecoderz.tk
kingpichon

PostSubject: Re: what u gotta be able to do =)   what u gotta be able to do =) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:14 am

ok i can do that :-p am gonna avertise w00t and where dothey go to refer me as the person who got them to this site?
Back to top Go down
omega
Admin
omega

PostSubject: k   what u gotta be able to do =) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 9:31 am

not much just if u can code/port codes than thats but if u cant then just get like 7 ppl to join the site
Back to top Go down
http://thecoderz.tk
kingpichon

PostSubject: what u gotta be able to do =)   what u gotta be able to do =) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:02 am

well im not new to hackin i know a couple things but i aint a noob and i just wanna know what u gotta be able to do to be anything but normal guy on this site =D lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what u gotta be able to do =)   what u gotta be able to do =) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what u gotta be able to do =)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Gaming :: A aplication for admin or moders-
Jump to: